Guidance from Strategy to Execution
Greystone’s Capital Advisors team has a wealth of experience in real estate, both as principal and agent for billions of dollars of debt and equity financing.
We maintain senior-level relationships with both private and institutional capital providers, ensuring access to a broad range of financing options. As consultants and advisors, we also help clients develop creative financing and restructuring strategies.
The team is especially strong in public bond financing for mixed-income multifamily properties, with unique expertise in the opportunities created by state housing finance programs.
Greystone delivers financing solutions across all segments of the capital structure.
- Acquisition and refinancing
- Construction loans
- Ground lease and permanent financing
Strong relationships and in-depth capital markets knowledge help us meet clients’ investment needs and operating goals.
- Joint Venture Equity
- Preferred Equity
- Capital markets program design
- Investor relations
Strategic Consulting & Advisory
The Greystone team applies its experience to guiding clients’ financial strategies – and executing on them.
- Strategic portfolio review
- Financial due diligence for acquisitions, dispositions and development projects
- Creative debt, equity and partnership restructuring
- Restructuring and workouts
Bond Financed Multirental
Greystone has specialist expertise in the construction and permanent financing of mixed-income multifamily rental projects through a range of state housing finance agency programs.
- Tax-exempt bond financing
- Low income housing tax credits
- Long-term real estate tax abatement
- Exemption from mortgage recording tax
Meet Our Structured Finance Experts