6-Property Skilled Nursing Portfolio
Greystone has provided a $50,100,000 bridge loan for the acquisition of a six-property skilled nursing portfolio in Ohio. The transaction was originated by Fred Levine of Greystone.
The portfolio, totaling 719 beds, is secured by a floating rate, interest-only loan funded through our uniquely non-recourse bridge loan program. Greystone intends to move the financing to a permanent exit with a HUD-insured loan as soon as possible
The portfolio includes:
- A 150-bed community in Berea, OH;
- A 130-bed community in Cleveland, OH;
- A 150-bed community in Cleveland, OH;
- A 99-bed community in Kent, OH;
- An 85-bed community in Clyde, OH; and
- A 90-bed community in Waterville, OH.